Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Voice Thread



Working with this program was a lot of fun. I could see many different age levels working with this project and really enjoying it. I could see myself using it in many different subject areas. It would be a great way for children to describe, for example, pictures of the life cycle of a plant. I think it would be neat for students to create easy lessons for their classmates to view. I believe one of the best ways to learn something is to teach it. Not to mention, kids love to hear there own voice! Similar to the the storybook project the end result of this project is very rewarding. I also think that it would be a great way to share classroom activities with parents.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Melissa, I love how you laid your story out. Instead of describing what you see you describe what a day at the beach might be like. I agree that this would be fun for kids to do, even if it were an assignment that they weren't excited about at first.